What is Katin Engineering Consulting?
We are a small consulting firm that offers our clients multiple services including:
- Environmental Consulting and Training-Design, permitting, construction, start-up, operation, maintenance, training, waste minimization, plans and reports, Site Audits;
- Safety Consulting and Training-Conducting inspections, audits, training, plans and reports (IIPP, RMP, HAZOP);
- Project Management-Construction, Project Tracking, Cost Evaluation, Safety Coordination;
- New Project/Process Plant-Plant precommissioning, commissioning, and start-up;
- Energy Conservation-Conduct audits, implement energy saving projects, and monitor energy consumption;
- DVBE/SDVOSB/SBE-Certified by DGS;
- Chemical Engineering PE-Take a class from us to prepare for the licensing examination;
- EPA Freon Certification-Take a class from us and then take the EPA examination proctored by us;
- Facility Engineering-Training and consulting for operators of facilities and process plants (compressors, heat exchangers, pumps, HVAC, cooling towers, boilers);
- Water and Wastewater plants-Process engineering for plants and other associated industries including debottlenecking, troubleshooting, optimization, and operator training;
- Technical Writing-Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Manuals and Operating Procedures;
- Plant Documentation-As-built drawings, process flow diagrams (PFD), piping and instrument drawings (P&ID), site plan, equipment layout; and
- Public Outreach-Develop and deliver technical materials to small public groups.